Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Security upgrade. (Read 1623 times)
11/14/12 at 15:29:36

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

There is a security upgrade that I will need to install if I want to keep this site open. I will probably attempt the upgrade in the next couple of weeks.
There is the possibility that I'll simply break the site trying to upgrade it. If that happens, I probably won't put a lot of effort into getting it back up. This little board was fun while it lasted, but Facebook has pretty well rendered it obsolete.
If it does go down, I want to thank the members for the fun we've had together. I'm sure we will stay in touch, some face to face, and some Facebook to Facebook.
I hope the board stay's up. I enjoy fiddling with it on the back end. Hopefully, it's got a few years left.

Guy

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 11/14/12 at 16:32:29

sahara   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I am Aidan's, Iris' and
Arley's MayMay
Livingston, Texas

Good luck.  I hope it lasts through the upgrade.  I check this little forum every single day and its a great way for me to keep up with y'all or drop a line to let you know I am headed your direction.  Good luck Guy!!

WE DID IT!! We finished all 50 states on a motorcycle.
IP Logged

Reply #2 - 01/07/13 at 20:20:05

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

Upgrade on the upgrade:
Basically, it didn't happen. I was able to turn off the annoying alerts so that I'm not being continually harassed about upgrading. So I'm just going to leave things as they are.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print