Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginEvent Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
JULY TOY for TOT, benefit RIDE. this SAT. 07-30-11 (Read 5093 times)
07/27/11 at 11:54:08

Willie TKana   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

meet @ Whiskey River, 10:am, The ride starts at 11:00, first ride to Dewights..then back to McKenna Honda: Blondies: Hooters..<?>..; back to Harley shop by 2pm

We are planning to join the Ride.
Just like the Christmas Event, bring a Toy, or donate $5 or more.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 07/28/11 at 00:47:56

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

It's going to be 100 for this one. And I suppose there's a strange balance in that.
If I remember right it was about -100 for the last one.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 07/28/11 at 13:59:07

Willie TKana   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

It seemed minus 100 back in December, and it was 34* plus, of which was uncomfortable, but to us, not as much as 100 degrees, at this one.

One good thang,  we can quit, when we get back intown, around the Honda Shop...and so 4th...and who nose, we might...

IP Logged

Reply #3 - 07/31/11 at 14:06:43

Willie TKana   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

IT Was uh'Hot Ride. Maybe 200 bikes. We left in a convoy to Dewights..from that point on..it was a Poker Run... first to The Gun Shop in Nash; Honda Shop; Blondies; Hooters; finish up at Harely Shop...by then we were naturally hot...we came home... (our first Poker Run, and &  I liked it, we plan on doing the Poker Run at the Boo Rally)    Huh

IP Logged

Reply #4 - 07/31/11 at 16:04:25

oldman   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Glad you enjoyed it Willie Cool..

IP Logged

Reply #5 - 08/01/11 at 01:05:47

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

Glad you had a good time. Mrs Sharon took me to the movie for my birthday, then we hit Ruby Tuesday's.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - 08/01/11 at 13:34:56

Willie TKana   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

did ya see  CAptain America? I think we will go see it today or tomorrow at 11aM FOR $5

IP Logged

Reply #7 - 08/01/11 at 13:47:16

sahara   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I am Aidan's, Iris' and
Arley's MayMay
Livingston, Texas

We saw it last week in Huntsville for $3.  Its a good movie, not great, but good.  Enjoy it Willie and HUGS to both you and Denise.

WE DID IT!! We finished all 50 states on a motorcycle.
IP Logged

Reply #8 - 08/01/11 at 14:37:11

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

Sahara pretty well sums it up. Good, but not great. My first plan was see Cowboys and Aliens. But I started reading reviews Saturday morning and they were all pretty well bland, so we decided on Captain America instead.
I got a kick out of Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull. Evil program (Matrix) Benign Elf (Lord of the Rings) and now Nazi Mutant. Wow, has that cat got range.
Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #9 - 08/02/11 at 21:59:02

Willie TKana   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Big Guy wrote on 08/01/11 at 14:37:11:
Sahara pretty well sums it up. Good, but not great. My first plan was see Cowboys and Aliens. But I started reading reviews Saturday morning and they were all pretty well bland, so we decided on Captain America instead.
I got a kick out of Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull. Evil program (Matrix) Benign Elf (Lord of the Rings) and now Nazi Mutant. Wow, has that cat got range.
Smiley

...so your lovely wife. Sharon, took you to see Capt America.
It suppose to based on' the old Comic character., eh? Was it? We havent seen it yet, probably Thursday, or Friday.

IP Logged

Reply #10 - 08/03/11 at 15:51:21

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

Willie TKana wrote on 08/02/11 at 21:59:02:
It suppose to based on' the old Comic character., eh? Was it? We havent seen it yet, probably Thursday, or Friday.

As far as I can tell, they stayed pretty close to the original comic book mythology for this movie. It's basically an origin story for the character who will appear in the much bally-hooed and awaited Avenger's movie coming out next year.

IP Logged

Reply #11 - 08/03/11 at 21:17:40

Willie TKana   Offline
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Big Guy wrote on 08/03/11 at 15:51:21:
Willie TKana wrote on 08/02/11 at 21:59:02:

As far as I can tell, they stayed pretty close to the original comic book mythology for this movie. It's basically an origin story for the character who will appear in the much bally-hooed and awaited Avenger's movie coming out next year.

==that's what we heard too!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print