YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginEvent Calendar  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Saturdy, May 21, 2011 (Read 1836 times)
05/11/11 at 16:00:04

southernmule   Offline
Redwater, Texas

There is going to be an evening ride & eat & fellowship thang [around 150 miles].

Open to all people, no matter what age, sex, or nationality. Open to all bikes, no mater what age, size, color, or nationality. Open to other modes of transportation, also.

I am pretty sure it will be KSU at 4:30pm.

I'm not sure where to meet.

The destination is River Bend Restaurant, if reservations can be arranged.

Because of the reservation situation it would be nice to have an idea of how many folks will be there, as soon as possible.

I will add full details, as soon as I know them.

Mule

IP Logged

Reply #1 - 05/12/11 at 01:59:10

southernmule   Offline
Redwater, Texas

O. K., for sure.

Meet at : Redwater First Baptist Church, at HWY 67 and FM 991.

Kickstands up : 4:30pm.

Destination : River Bend Restaurant in Uncertain, TX

Will leave the Church and go to OT's to meet anyone who might rather meet there and then take FM 2148 on over to HWY 59. We will, also, look for folks at the Lakeway Country store at the junction of FM 2148 and HWY 59.

Because of the reservation thing, at the restaurant, please leave a "yes" post here or email me at rubysmule@gmail.com or call me at 903-293-8761. I will pass the "yes" on to Steve Rice, he is handling the reservation thing.

Hope to see y'all then.

BTW...This is not a benefit ride. Well, it may be. The folks who go will benefit from an afternoon ride and a full stomach. Not to mention visiting with the other participants.

Mule

IP Logged

Reply #2 - 05/12/11 at 14:51:01

Big Guy   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I Love YaBB 2.5 AE!
Texarkana, TX

Sounds like a great ride. I've been wanting to get back to Uncertain for some fish. Unfortunately, my assistant is in Italy for the next two weeks, which means I've got the on-call duty and have to be close to home during the evenings.
Ya'll have a good time and give me a report on the fish. I'll just have to get down there later in the summer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print